Learn more about our Customer Success Specialist role in this video featuring Benji and Andreea from our growth team.
Wild Audience is the team behind Wildmetrics and Wild Mail.
Wild Mail is ActiveCampaign’s biggest reseller in the Spanish and German markets with premium support (in English, Spanish and German languages), free consulting and free access to our analytic app.
Wildmetrics is a new analytic app for creators. Wildmetrics allows creators to connect their ads, billing, CRM & calls to uncover the full customer journey. It helps creators discover what daily drives their revenue & scale their ROAS.
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our growth team and help us make our customers happy.
We are a fully bootstrapped and remote team of 9 based in Europe and Argentina helping more than 1,000 customers around the world in English & Spanish language.
As a team, we value slow living, low stress, flexibility, authenticity and more time for the things we love doing - like enjoying nature, spending time with our family or surfing :-)
You live somewhere in Europe, Spanish is your first language, you speak English fluently, and feel comfortable working with Asana, Loom, Notion, Slack, Google Meet & ActiveCampaign or similar CRM.
You are passionate about helping people, enjoy providing premium customer support and are excited to be part of a growth team to work on success and sales.
In this role, you will be the voice of our company. You will interact with customers daily, responding to their inquiries, resolving their issues and concerns, and ensuring their satisfaction. Our customer's success will be your primary responsibility and it will directly impact the growth of the company.
You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of customers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide the best possible customer experience.
Here is a list of your responsibilities:
- Build relationships with our customers, help them with issues, and constantly over-deliver to make them happy with a positive, customer-centric attitude (both languages).
- Escalate issues to appropriate teams when necessary, and follow up with customers to ensure their concerns have been resolved.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to our Product and Development team.
- Manage feature requests and bug reports from our customers and work closely with our product and Development team.
- Ensure customer happiness, account renewal, and expansion through onboarding, success and consulting calls.
- Proactively monitor the success of our users and customers.
- Proactively reach out to our users and customers to prevent churn, encourage login, educate on features and identify our successful customers to create customer case studies.
- Identify and manage opportunities for business growth and sales.
- Analyze and track success metrics and KPIs.
- Manage our Help Center (eg: create new articles and update existing ones) in both languages.
- Translate our monthly Newsletter and other communications from English to Spanish.
Your role will be an absolute success if our customers & leads are delighted with your support (you over-deliver), you hit Wild Audience success and sales goals and passive-aggressive support tickets make you smile.
- You are Bilingual in English and Spanish, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have 1 to 2 years of work experience in SaaS or online marketing (preferably with ActiveCampaign).
- You have 1 year of consulting experience in online marketing and online business.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proactive sales attitude.
- You can work independently, adapt to a changing environment and manage different tasks effectively.
- You feel comfortable in front of a camera to record Loom videos and jump on consulting calls.
- You have strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to think critically and creatively to resolve complex issues.
- You are comfortable looking after our customers during their entire journey with us, from trials, onboarding, account set-up, and education to expansion, support and success, including bugs and feature requests.
Holidays: 16 public holidays + 25 paid vacation days + company holidays (Dec 24-Jan 3rd)
Remote first: 100% remote-first company. The team is based somewhere in Europe (growth, success and operational teams) and South America (engineering team). You can live and work anywhere in any European country.
Flexible work: If you want to spend more time with your family or if there are waves/wind and you want to go surf, take off and enjoy the day (or any other sport you enjoy). You can always finish your work after ;-)
Async communication: We are asynchronous by default. We prioritise written communication and loom video to communicate and have reduced unnecessary meetings. It is more inclusive, provides autonomy, empowerment, and agency to everyone and reduces stress.
Transparency: You get insights into everything Wild Audience does and the company's situation.
Health: Wild Audience pays for your private health insurance.
Office: We don't have an office. Work from home, cafes or coworking spaces.
We have a lot of cool ideas about team benefits which we will gradually roll out whenever Wild Audience achieves new financial goals and more funds become available.
Phase 1: Initial application — You’ll complete an application form with your basic info and answer a few questions so we can learn more about you, your experiences and skills and what is your vision for the future. If we believe there is a good fit based on that initial application, you'll jump into the next stage.
Phase 2: Test — We’ll send you a test to complete to evaluate your communication skills, your sales and marketing knowledge, your English and also your ability to think and reply to customers (in both writing and via video).
Phase 3: Interviews — You’ll be having a first call with Benji to have a chat, get to know each other and go through your test. If we believe there is a good fit at this stage, you'll jump on a call with Emilie, our People Ops to talk about you, company culture and benefits. There will be then a final call with our CEO Bastian to talk about the future of the company and answer any questions you might have.
Phase 4: Decision & Job Offer — After your interview with our CEO Bastian, we will take a few days to reflect on your application, make an offer and hopefully, you’ll become a member of our team! :-)
We are looking at making an offer no later than January 8th for a start on February 1st 2024.
If you want to learn more about us, please visit these pages: